There can be many reasons that left traces of grease on the paper: kitchen table, dripped onto the page while eating, splashed on the wallpaper, etc. If it is possible to replace the paper, good. What to do when an unwanted label remains on a passport, sick leave or notebook? There is a way out, we will consider several ways to get rid of greasy traces and save the desired document.
- Fitness for pregnant women by trimester. Is it possible to play sports for pregnant women and gymnastics at home
- Buckwheat in the oven: recipes with photos
- Collar for dogs with jeepies
Effective grease removers on paper
Remove fresh greasy the stain from the paper is real, the exception is a completely filled sheet. If the stain is minor, arm yourself with napkins, paper towels, and home remedies (flour, baking soda). Chemicals such as pipe cleaning powder are also effective.
Soda and napkins
Use baking soda, paper napkins and a heavy book to remove greasy stains from paper:
Take 2 sheets of paper towels (or napkins), fold each in half.
- Place one under the stain, one on top of it.
- Place a heavy book or other flat, heavy object on top of the stack.
- Let the stained document remain between paper towels for about 2-3 days.
- If oil remains, cover it with a small slide of baking soda.
- Leave the product until morning.
- Brush off the baking soda.
- If the stain remains, repeat the process with a fresh batch of baking soda until the stain is removed.
- Raw sausage
- How to identify contractions
- Personal hygiene practices that are important to your health
You can remove grease from the paper using cornstarch or plain flour:
Apply some cornmeal to the stained area.
- Leave the product on for about 30 minutes.
- After half an hour, remove the flour with a soft brush.
- If a trace remains, repeat the process until it is removed.
Oil traces can be removed using pipe cleaning clay:
Pour some water into a bucket or container.
- Add powdered clay to clean the pipes. It is advisable to carry out all stages with gloves.
- The mixture must not be too thin or thick. Otherwise, it will be ineffective or completely destroy the surface. The solution should be creamy.
- Then distribute the product evenly where there is a trace of oil. Let the mixture sit for 5 hours.
- Use paper towels or napkins to wipe off the product.
- Let the paper dry. Wait 1 day before using it again for further use.
You can remove the oil trace from the document with alcohol:
Gently touch absorbent paper to the stained document.
- Make sure it has absorbed as much oil as possible.
- Then carefully remove the item.
- Then remove the remaining fat with a piece of cloth.
- Dip it in alcohol, wipe the document.
- If done correctly, the trail will be removed.